2.13.2011

I know you watch Glee. Do you find Darren Criss hot?

I know you watch Glee. Do you find Darren Criss hot?

So I found these over the net, and my God! I was drooling! Ha. He is just remarkably good looking, an eye candy if you must. Darren Criss is the epitome of Glee hotness. No?












At twnety four years old, he plays Blaine Anderson, an openly gay student at Dalton Academy in the hit series Glee. He is just utterly too too! Ha. Please agree with me.

Well? Do you?

Tell me whatchathink?!

Cheers!
photo credits: michael-tresfabsweetie

2 comments :

Kimmy said...

He looks hot in the first photo! But I'm not much of a fan of his "hot-ness." :D

Anonymous said...

He is very beautiful, perfect! I would love him all my life ... He's all that a bitch called in it's life. (lol)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...