10.01.2010

Balmain RTW Spring 2011 Collection

Balmain RTW Spring 2011 Collection

I just absolutely love this collection, by far, this is my favorite. Here you can see a lot of killer pieces and I am pretty sure that these pieces would be in our closets soon. No? Nuff said, take a look at some of my personal favorites. Shall we?
































I love it. Absolutley. I am lost for words when I've seen the entire collection. God. there are pieces here that would send me to cloud 9. A little bird on my shoulder told me that Christophe Decarnin's inspiration for the whole collection is twenty-first-century proto-punks. Here you can see studded and pinned biker jackets (which I happen to love), tight bleached jeans, and jeans with shredded cut-offs with both vintage and acid washed tees to match. Basically the whole pop culture and its glittery jazz if i may say.

See familiar faces? Carmen Kass, Sasha Pivovarova, Snejana Onopka, Isabeli Fontana, Anja Rubik, Daria Werbowy, and Abbey Lee Kershaw in the house y'all!

Well?

Don't you just love the entire collection?

Cheers!
photo credits: style.com

1 comment :

Florent said...

Hey ! I did spot the collection and I do think it's terrific. The Balmain woman is soooo rock n roll !

Love it !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...