7.03.2010

Prada 2010-2011 Fall/Winter Ad Campaign

Prada 2010-2011 Fall/Winter Ad Campaign
Prada 2010-2011 Fall/Winter Ad Campaign

This is the new Ad Campaign of Prada for Fall/Winter 2010-2011. Everything about this campaign is breathtaking. You will absolutely love all the hot pieces featured in this Ad. And Photos were taken by Steven Meisel, so, Waddup?

























This Ad Campaign is Hotness. Trust me. Have you guys noticed the famous faces of Angela Lindvall, Miranda Kerr, Mathias Bergh, Clement Chabernaud, Valerija Kelava, Mark Cox, Kim Dall Armi and Daria Strokous? I bet you did.

Well, Whatchathink?

Cheers!
photo credits: getty

7 comments :

Madame A. said...

Wow! I love prada! This is a very lovely Ad Campaign! :D

Bill Robertson said...

very cool. I’ll follow yours if you follow mine ~>Observation Deck

Fernanda dauphine said...

I liked the editing in the black and white pics!
I didn't expect to see Kerr there at all!

I loved the 5th frame from down-up, the male models became part of the story there, not to mention they look very very handsome =D.

http://fashionstylerocks.blogspot.com

nina said...

I love these pictures....
And the B&W... fabulous!

Nina said...

I saw your comment in one of the blog and got a chance to visit ur nice cool site. I became a follower too. Keep up the good work.
Nina @ http://allfunvideos4u.blogspot.com

Jamie McCarthy said...

I love this ad campaign - so gorgeous. Have you seen the video that goes with it? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6O58IjCYesc&feature=player_embedded

Monster Bet said...

Fantastic blog, cool pics....lookin forward to the next post.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...