12.14.2008

Bestfriend to Bestfriend: It's Raining, Aren't They?

Bestfriend to Bestfriend: It's Raining, Aren't They?
Bestfriend to Bestfriend: It's Raining, Aren't They?


I LOLed. I would have never thought, in a million years, that someone would ever make a mistake of using that joke. And to my surprise, someone actually did! whoopie! p.s. not as a joke but as a conversation.

Woke up at 2:20 pm and i dressed myself up for afternoon tea with my friends. In my world, afternoon tea=coffee/movies/boys/cigs. It's an alibi I use often with my mom whenever I decide to go gay whoring with my friends in the city, it works, tested and proven. Anyhoo, we went to starbucks for a quick grab and i saw four girls on their way out of the establishment, dressed and all. After getting three orders of espresso and eight oatmeal cookies i was headed back to the car. to my surprise the same girls were parked next to ours. They were drenched in a way, so I just looked at one of them and one of their friends asked the other:

"It's raining, aren't they?"

I was like," hoowhat"?! haha. i know evesdropping is bad, not that i intended to, but what i just heard was just too darn much and too darn alarming. Doh! English much?! Im not saying that i'm good with english and all that crap, but seriously, one has to draw the line between what's sane and whats too darn much.

Word for these silly sallys: I hope in my heart of hearts that the rain would give you a favorable reply.

p.s. sorry, no pics to upload.

Cheers!

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...